Our happiness team is always here to assist.
Once You’ve Published A Product Using Our App, You Can Create A Manual Order For That Product Inside Shopify:
- Come out of the app and go to Shopify > Orders > Create Order.
- Select the product(s) you want to receive and add your address in the ‘Find or create a customer’ section.
- Then, simply mark the order as paid – but you must only do this after entering the address. If an order is marked as paid with an incomplete address, our system will ignore the order.
- We will then bill you for the wholesale cost and shipping fee.
First, you should pre-qualify your customer and then ask them if they would like a replacement sent.
Once you have come to a resolution with your customer, please contact us and we can assist you with sending a missing item.
We have provided a customer support script on how to handle this exact situation.
First, you should pre-qualify your customer and ask them for a picture as proof and then ask if they would like a replacement sent.
Once you have come to a resolution with your customer, please contact us and we can assist you with sending a replacement order.
We have provided a customer support script on how to handle this exact situation.
Check the tracking # first. If you don’t have the tracking number, we can provide it for you.
IF TRACKING SHOWS DELIVERED
Have your customers check with their local post office and/or neighbours, as often this is where ‘lost’ orders seem to end up!
At peak times (like around Christmas and other holidays), please do allow a little longer time for your order to arrive.
IF TRACKING SHOWS RETURNED TO SENDER – INCORRECT ADDRESS
We will not refund nor assume liability for orders that are lost due to the incorrect shipping address. Sellers may request a reshipment attempt but will be responsible for fees associated with additional delivery attempts.
IF TRACKING SHOWS NO INFO
If an order has not been successfully delivered and it has been more than 60 days since the order was processed, the seller may request a refund or have the order resent free-of-charge.
ORDERS SEIZED BY CUSTOMS DUE TO COPYRIGHT
We will not refund nor assume liability for orders that are lost due to copyright and trademark claims.
By uploading or saving a design in our App you agree that:
- You hold the rights to commercially reproduce this design.
- You also release Wallet Case Direct from any claims made as a result of any property right infringement.
- You understand that infringement of property rights is illegal. If you have any doubt as to the legal ownership of a design you should check with the rightful owner that you are able to use the design before uploading.
- You understand that Wallet Case Direct acts under your instructions and are not obligated in any way to check or confirm the legal use of reproducing any designs.
- You agree to indemnify and defend Wallet Case Direct for any claims made as a result of alleged infringements including copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity, or other intellectual property claims, including any payments for damages sustained by a claimant and attorneys’ fees incurred by you to defend against any claims made.
Unfortunately, we are not able to accept returns for any reason. This is because our products are custom-made, print-on-demand items.
Because of the way our apps work, there is an infinite number of designs that could be produced. As such, it would be impossible to sort, store and resell unwanted returns on behalf of all our partners.
- Come out of the app
and go to Shopify > Products.
- Click on the product you’d like to edit the photos for.
- In the Images section, you can click and drag the photos around to change the order.
- Hover over an image to be given the option to Preview, Edit, Edit Text or Delete.
- You can also add new images (say, if you wanted to add a ‘real life’ photo of a sample you had ordered).
- Remember to click Save in the top right corner when you have finished.
We Ship To Most Countries Worldwide.
For pricing by destination, check out our country shipping page For shipping speeds, see How long does shipping take?
If an order arrives damaged, we’re happy to send a replacement. Please send photos of the damaged part to [email protected], along with the order number. We will replace any items damaged or poor-quality at no additional cost.
Please view our Country List and Shipping prices
When you sell through Shopify, any applicable shipping fees will be charged to you in addition to the wholesale cost of the printed product. It’s up to you to recoup the cost of shipping from your customers. You can do this by:
- Setting up Shipping Zones within your Shopify Account…
- Or alternatively by increasing your profit margin to absorb the cost. Customers do love ‘free’ shipping!
See our Suggested Retail Prices here.
Standard Shopify subscriptions are limited in that they only allow you to charge your customers by destination and weight. We however on the other hand charge by destination and quantity.
This means there’s a little math involved. To simplify things a little, we’ve set up every published product to ‘weigh’ 0 unit (kg or lb depending on where you are in the world), unless you choose a different value when publishing the product.
You can change the amounts and weights as you see fit.
It’s also worth bearing in mind that if you have other products in your store, any changes you make to your Shipping settings will also affect them. It’s up to you to strike a balance that works for both you and your customers.
To see Shipping Speeds by countries, visit our country shipping page
Please note: Shipping times DO NOT include manufacturing times.
It normally takes 2-7 business days to print your order, depending on the current demand.
Order Processing Questions
Do I need to do anything when a customer places an order?
- When one of your customers purchases an item you published using our app, the order is automatically channelled into our system.
- We print and manufacture your custom designed product according to your and your customer’s specifications.
- The item is then packed and posted directly to the customer – so you can sit back and relax!
- When it has been dispatched, the order status in your account will automatically update to Fulfilled.
- You take the entire payment through Shopify – we bill you separately for the manufacturing and delivery costs. You can view your statements in your app Settings.
Typically 2-4 days to print and manufacture your order.
Please NOTE: Production time is separate from shipping times. Please see our shipping times page.
Get in touch with our support team ([email protected]) as soon as you know you want to cancel.
You have 24 hours to cancel your order before it’s too late. We will cancel it and refund you, no questions asked within the first 24 hours. After that, all orders will be processed and shipped.
Please note that cancelling an order in your Shopify account will ONLY Work BEFORE we mark an order as in production. After we mark as in production, it will NOT override the status in our app, and the order will still process. We will not be notified of changes you make within your Shopify account and the order will still be shipped (and charged to your account) if you don’t reach out.
Downloading the App
for Shopify is simple! All you need is a Shopify account. It’s free to download and use, and we only start to charge you when you make sales. Get it here.
After you have downloaded the app, you might want to check out this easy step-by-step guide to publishing your first product.
Customer Support Questions
Yes, they will, but be aware that tracking is sent to your customer 7 days after ordering to ensure tracking number works and shows info.
You can also see your orders’ tracking numbers from inside the app, under reports tab.
If your customers are getting impatient while waiting for their order to arrive, don’t worry. Most of the time your customer just wants to know somebody in your company cares and is there to let them know their item(s) are on their way.
We provide customer support scripts you may use to keep your customers calm until their goods arrive. You can download this HERE.